My professional experience currently revolves around technical support, though I specialize in working with digital media software. Since 2004 I have worked in and around design and the technology to advance it.
I have a passion for art and technology and a desire to work with creative minds in an endeavor to explore, inspire, and create the incredible.
The Mill, Chicago, IL
● Provided software and hardware support to producers and artists in one of the top post production studios
in the world.
● Worked with software packages from Autodesk, Adobe, Filmlight, and The Foundry ( an ongoing
● Researched and recommended hardware and software while maintaining vendor relations.
● Setup and supported virtual reality hardware and software.
● Performed basic server maintenance.
Systems Administrator lvl 2
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA
● Created, deployed, and supported the Windows image in a Windows / Linux dual booting environment.
● Researched, recommended, installed, and maintained over $2 million worth of computer software and
hardware (PC & Mac) required for VFX, Animation, and Gaming curriculums.
● Assisted faculty, students, and staff with a variety of technical issues.
● Provided additional software and hardware support for Linux and OS X installations.
● Designed and maintained departments intranet sites, including a forums, and ads.
● Supervised, trained, and assisted student employees.
● Provided support for special events on campus, which required webcasts, physical computing projects, and
various unusual a/v and hardware setups.
- Digital Media
- Concept Design
- Being a Nerd
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Web Design
- Windows Administration
- 3d Printing